Are you qualified to coach me?
- am studying Master of Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology at the University of East London
- hold a Certified Professional Coach certification from the International Coach Academy
- have earned the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- am a licenced Firework Career Coach
- have a certification in Solution Focused Brief Coaching from Solution Surfers in Switzerland
- have over 15 years of experience working in large international companies in corporate communications, employee engagement and HR, mostly working with senior management up to CEO level. I’ve also coached for 15 years within these positions.
- have experienced many challenges in my career, including career changes
- have found the ideal career for me – as a career coach.
<For Individuals> What relevant experience do you have?
- I’m a native English-speaking certified and ICF-credentialed coach and am committed to my continued development
- I have coached for over 15 years, with a client history ranging from individuals with work challenges to senior management up to CEO level within my previous Communications & Engagement and Human Resources roles
- My clients have all achieved great results and have been more than satisfied with my coaching (Link to testimonials)
- I’ve worked in large international companies for over 15 years in both Communications & Engagement and Human Resources
- I walk my talk – I’ve changed career to one that aligns perfectly with my personality, and where I can use my strengths and talents daily; I’m continuously being coached; and I’ve implemented strategies that have improved my wellbeing
- I’m studying a Master’s degree in applied positive psychology and coaching psychology to deepen my knowledge and practice, to subsequently broaden what I offer to my clients
- I’m a mother and have plenty of experience in trying out strategies to balance between being the best parent I can to my two lovely girls, and creating and sustaining a fulfilling career
- I’m Australian / Swiss and moved to Switzerland 13 years ago, so I’ve also had experience in a foreign job market as well as facing and overcoming the challenges of integrating into a new country
- I’ve experienced many challenges in my career… and I’ve managed to find effective solutions.
<For Organisations> What relevant experience do you have?
- I’ve worked in large international companies for over 15 years in both Communications & Engagement and Human Resources where I managed effective corporate communication change management strategies and campaigns that supported employees to give their best
- I have coached for over 15 years, with a client history ranging from individuals with work challenges to Senior management up to CEO level within my previous Communications and Engagement roles
- I have more than 4 years of experience as a team leader
- I am a native English-speaking certified and ICF-credentialed coach and am committed to my continued development
- I’m passionate about supporting leaders and employees to thrive at work, by implementing effective employee engagement strategies and individual coaching
- My clients have all achieved great results and have been more than satisfied with my coaching (Link to testimonials)
- My extensive experience is supported by my Master of Strategic Communication, where I focused on the link between employee communication and employee engagement
- I am studying a Master’s degree in applied positive psychology and coaching psychology to deepen my knowledge and practice and subsequently broaden what I offer to my clients
- I’m qualified in Ability and Aptitude Psychometric Assessments.
Which psychometric assessment tools do you use?
The Strong Interest Inventory tool: This assessment gives a very good indication of different aspects of occupations, specific jobs and working styles are most interesting for you, and can assist you in making more informed decisions about your next career steps.
The VIA Character Strengths assessment: Ideal for discovering your best qualities and developing strategies to implement your strengths more consistently at work.
The TKI Conflict Management tool: This assessment gives excellent insights into understanding how different conflict-handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics.
The cost of these assessments are included in each coaching package.
How do I know that I’ll get results from working with you?
I’ve worked with many clients, some of whom have had similar challenges to what you may be currently experiencing. After working with me, they’ve reported benefits such as increased confidence, faster and clearer decision-making, seeing challenges from a new and more attainable perspective, reconnecting with their strengths and talents and of course the support that they have from an accountability partner.
Please feel free to visit my client testimonials page for more words from my lovely clients.
How will I know if I’ve made progress in our coaching?
At regular intervals during our sessions, I’ll ask you to complete a Progress Form to make sure you are moving in the right direction to reach your goals.
Then once all your sessions are complete, I will ask you to complete a Wrap-up Form for you to capture and reflect on what you have learned about yourself during the coaching process.
This is also a wonderful moment to take a step back and celebrate the personal progress that you’ve achieved.
What’s your role as a coach?
I will be your partner in creating the solutions you are looking for and to maximise your potential. My role is to engage you in powerful conversation in a safe environment where you are free to explore the depths of your authentic self.
My commitment to my clients: I offer you an open and authentic approach, my empathy and unwavering support in a judgement-free environment. Positive psychology is the foundation of my coaching: I utilise your strengths, encourage a focus on solutions and work closely with you towards meeting your goals. I listen to you carefully, am consistently curious and challenge you to go beyond what you are expecting. I do my utmost to establish and reaffirm your trust, to create a safe environment in which you feel you can be completely honest and open with your thoughts and emotions.
What is my role as your client?
Your success and progress with coaching is completely up to you. You have all the answers within you, I’m here to gently coax them out.
You create the agenda for your sessions, assume full responsibility for decisions and take effective action between sessions.
Here’s a great summary from the ICF of what you may be asked to do within the coaching process:
- “Focus on one’s self, the tough questions, the hard truths and one’s success.
- Observe the behaviors and communications of others.
- Listen to one’s intuition, assumptions, judgments, and to the way one sounds when one speaks.
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs and behaviors and develop new ones that serve one’s goals in a superior way.
- Leverage personal strengths and overcome limitations to develop a winning style.
- Take decisive actions, however uncomfortable and in spite of personal insecurities, to reach for the extraordinary.
- Show compassion for one’s self while learning new behaviors and experiencing setbacks, and to show that compassion for others as they do the same.
- Commit to not take one’s self so seriously, using humor to lighten and brighten any situation.
- Maintain composure in the face of disappointment and unmet expectations, avoiding emotional reactivity.
- Have the courage to reach for more than before while engaging in continual self examination without fear”
How much work will I have to do?
Totally up to you! In my experience, the more time you invest, the more you benefit.
I’ll almost always give you some assignments between sessions that are related to what was discussed in the session and will help you move towards your goals.
How do I know that my sessions are kept confidential?
I work in accordance with the ICF Code of Ethics. Everything that is discussed in sessions with me remains strictly confidential unless required by law.
What issues can I work with you on?
I work specifically with mid-career professionals who looking to develop their authentic leadership style or who would like support finding more meaning or progressing further with their career.
I am qualified to work with any issue, however some career-related challenges may include:
- Simply getting unstuck
- Overcoming low confidence
- Preparing for the challenges of a new position
- Preparing for a job interview or performance review
- Gaining clarity on a decision that’s to be made
- Identifying your strengths and talents and how best to work with them
- Support to transition to a new leadership role
- Preparing for re-entering the workforce after a break, by reconnecting with your professional strengths, confidence and credibility
- Establishing new structures to support a healthier work / life balance
- Job crafting for your next position
- Enhancing your leadership style to foster a happy and engaged team
- Working on letting go of guilt and conflict between family and work priorities
- Creating a complete career change that is more aligned with you who truly are
- Wanting to achieve optimal performance in your current role – to be the best version of yourself in the workplace
- Finding sustainable strategies for you to thrive at work after a long period of unhappiness or stress
What can I expect from a coaching session with you?
Except for your first session which is usually between 90-120 minutes, sessions with me are typically 60 minutes by Skype or Facetime and scheduled every 1 to 2 weeks.
Every session will be different. Perhaps we’d planned to tackle a certain topic in a session, but something more immediate has come up for you, then we’ll focus on that instead – you are in the driver’s seat!
You say your coaching is ‘customised’ or ‘tailored’ What does this mean?
Once you have shared your objectives and expectations with me I can prepare a coaching plan that is specifically tailored to meet your needs. This will outline what we will cover in the rest of our sessions together. This may include defining / refining your personal values, strengths, talents and life purpose; developing your vision for an ideal work / life situation; letting go of limiting beliefs; as well as sessions that are purely dedicated to your specific challenge.
You are based in Switzerland, how can I work with you if I’m far away?
Most of my sessions are by Skype or Facetime, even with my clients in Switzerland. In my experience, working online is as effective as if you were in the room with me, and you don’t need to spend time or money travel for your appointments. You can even do them in your pyjamas if you like!
Why are your packages so expensive? I can find lots of information online for free.
This is right, there is plenty of wonderful information and advice that you don’t need to pay for. Even some great courses are around that are quite affordable.
By paying to work with me, you receive 1-1 support, not just during your sessions but also between by email or phone. I share relevant and useful resources, and exercises for you to think deeper and apply new learnings. You also have access to someone who most likely has experienced what you have and has found solutions.
I will listen to you and help you find new perspectives. I’ll also be your loudest cheerleader when you have successes, and you WILL have successes because you’ll be moving towards your goals with my support.
I’m qualified and ICF-credentialed, I’m investing in continuous learning, I have 15 years of corporate experience, and all my clients have been satisfied and achieved great results after working with me.
I’ve also invested in my own coach and I receive huge benefits from every session.
I’m happy to discuss this with you if you have any questions.
Is there external proof that coaching delivers value for money?
Yes! Here is a summary from a recent ICF study:
“The ICF Global Coaching Client Study shows most clients reported improved work performance, better business management, more efficient time management, increased team effectiveness, and more growth and opportunities. The same study found that coaching clients noted greater self-confidence, enhanced relationships, more effective communications skills, better work-and-life balance and an improvement in wellness. Nearly 70 percent of individuals indicated they had at least made back their initial investment. The median suggests that a client who achieved financial benefit from coaching can typically expect a ROI of more than three times the amount spent.”
How can I get started?
What happens in a Consultation?
This is a short call, that I don’t charge for, so that we can get to know each other a little and make sure we are the right fit to work together, which is very important. I’ll ask you to share with me what your current challenges are and we can discuss the best package to meet your needs. I can also of course answer any questions you may have.
What coaching packages do you offer?
Please visit my Packages & Pricing page to see what packages I offer and which would best meet your needs.
Why do you charge in USD?
My clients are located worldwide and USD is therefore a convenient currency for most. Please contact me if you’d prefer to pay in another currency.
Are payment plans available?
I’d be happy to discuss this with you. Please contact me on email@example.com if you have questions about payment plans.
How do I pay?
You can easily pay by Paypal or bank transfer. Payment in full is required before we start working together.
What’s your refund policy?
If a refund is not requested, any unused sessions expire 6 months after your initial payment. Unused coaching sessions may be transferred to a friend or family member provided the new client is ready and willing to actively participate in my coaching programme.
What if I need to reschedule or cancel a session?
I totally understand that life can be unpredictable, so if you’d like to reschedule or cancel a session, please give me 24 hours’ notice. I’ll do my best to find an appropriate time for our next appointment.
Also, if you call or arrive 15 minutes past our agreed-upon start time, the session will be forfeited and a refund will not be available. And if you arrive up to 15 minutes late for a session, the session will complete at the scheduled time. This is in consideration of clients who may be scheduled immediately after your session.